Monday, January 19, 2009

Lowell River With Art Surprise



It was coming up on 9 AM and I didn’t have a lick of food in the house. Decided to take McDonalds upon their 2 for $3.00 Sausage McMuffin special. Heading out the door, thought it might be nice enough to try and hit up Centennial Trail. Driving down to Centennial, decided to veer off and try the Lowell Riverfront Trail.




As we got up to the trail head, we noticed it was closed and I went up to where some of the houses were for a turn around. I notice the footbridge from Everett to the Riverfront Park was open and thought I’d give it a go. Parked along the street and walked passed a restaurant and then an art gallery with these inside.






We made it down to the park and took a few snaps before turning around. Turned out to be one of my better excursions that was only prompted by a McMuffin craving.




No comments: