Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Little Mount Si - Washington State




Well, I have hiked this trail a half dozen or so through 2006 and 2007. I’ve enjoyed this hike very much but had concentrated on doing other hikes this year. With too late of a start for my second hike today on my midweek day off hike, I decided to pay another visit to this trail.





I had forgotten what a nice steady workout this hike can be. Today it was in the mid 80’s on the parking lot and there have been a few changes to the area around the trailhead.

However, the hike was marvelous and Bogie & I enjoyed a little leisure time on the peak of Little Mount Si. Bogie was truly fascinated when the local squirrels began to gather their early fall bounty. It was quite entertaining and the squirrels gave Bogie very limited respect and he found that a great way to spend a day.


No comments: