Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Morning On Centennial Trail


First off, stopped by McDonalds for the egg mcmuffin special ... had to take a snap of the billboard outside. I know that I'm a bit of a billboard prude ... but ... really... three hundred dollars for 3 mini meals? Vanna ... can I buy a decimal point please?

Playing with the camera while driving ... just snapping pictures without looking and this one is a little interesting.

Bogie ... the logger.


Passed by this baseball diamond a number of years and thought I’d detour off for a couple quick pictures.


Bogies goes for a quick dip into the mountain fed stream and immediately realizes ... that is pretty damn cold.

1 comment:

ichiです said...

Your dog makes me want to get a second dog who actually likes water.
My dog is so terrified of water that, one time, she slipped into a river and I thought her fright would rip her apart. It was funny and sad.