Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday Hike Up To Barlow Point


Got a late start on the hike today because I wasn’t convinced the sun was coming out today, so we decided to pick a short and sweet hike. According to the book, with just one mile up and one mile down, Barlow Point seemed to fit the bill. It was a long drive for such a short hike but I wasn’t ready for an all day hike for today’s agenda.


The hike is through old growth forest and I did a quick snap of these orange mushrooms. Really need to find out if my camera has a macro mode and how to use it.





Wow, the view is fantastic and one of the best for such a small amount of hike time. The hike is a straight up switch back journey but suitable for anyone in decent walking shape.



This is an oops, didn’t realize I left the camera in zoom mode. Turned out OK though and here is the intended view.

No comments: