Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Afternoon At Saint Edwards State Park


Did my normal FileMaker morning blogging, ran to Target to try and get a Wii Fit (denied), did a little work for a client and then it was time to head out of the house. I wanted to do something different and we hadn’t been out to Saint Edwards State Park for awhile.



I’m really disappointed in some of the pictures I took and the fact they didn’t turn out very well. I guess it may be time for me to really learn what the specifications for a digital camera mean and stop getting what looks good when it comes up on Woot.com.



Anyway, it was a nice day out at Saint Eds and we both enjoyed the trails quite a bit. Lots of trail bikes, couples holding hands and dog walkers. Well worth the trip out and might consider doing it again next weekend (or earlier).


No comments: