Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008: Redding CA


Had a great Thanksgiving this year, visiting my cousins in Redding California. Bogie and I headed out about 5:30 AM from Snohomish Washington and arrived about 4PM in Redding (just two tanks of gas)! We visited that night and enjoyed some steaks Mike cooked on the grill. Thanksgiving Mike started the turkey prep and then we hit the Racquetball court about 9AM. First time I’ve played since 2000 and the first time playing cut throat from the mid 1990s! Held my own again Mike and Ben but did bruise my ribs pounding into the floor for a tough shot (made that much tougher because I tripped over myself)!


Mike has a great deck that shows Mount Shasta and the city of Redding!

Later on that day, Mike and I headed out out to Whiskey Town (http://www.nps.gov/whis/) and did a quick hike. Bogie and Mikes dog Beau loved it. I’ll do a separate posting for this, we then enjoyed a great turkey, a little fireworks and a movie.



No comments: