Monday, January 5, 2009

Back To Sammamish River Trail


With all the snow we have had the last couple weeks, both Bogie and I were really aching to do some sort of trail walking action. I needed to go to Costco to load up on my “New Years Resolution Of Eating More Rabbit Food” and decided we would jump on the Sammamish River Trail for a little 3 mile gaunt.


The trail is very well maintained but doesn’t have that much eye candy. There were a lot of ducks in the creek but my pictures of them are so so. We do go right by the back end of the Red Hook Brewery and decided it would be a good place for a photo op.

Tough waking up this morning bogie?

No, I’m good!
So we were only out long enough for me to listen to two podcasts (Mac OS Ken Day 6 and the Buzz Report 2009 Predictions) but enjoyed it quite a bit. Good thing, because it snowed that night and then started raining the next day!

No comments: