Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mrs Butterworth Makes An Appearance



It has been a couple days since my last post and yes, we still have more snow. Yesterday was the first day without any real accumulation but the entire Clearview area, in which I live, is pretty much shut down. The wonder dog continues to love it but even he is getting a “are you kidding me” look on his face as he tries to make it up the hill with its 18+ inches of snow.


As you can see, the roads are pretty packed with snow but absolutely beautiful in their blanket of snow.



Now my landlord and neighbor in the two unit town home I live in is a very creative fellow. He and his girlfriend were struggling to make a traditional snow man in this type of snow and have to resolve to using the bucket full of snow technique. Their creative urges blossomed and turned into a Mrs Butterworth sculpture in the back yard.




Oh and here is another video of Bogie totally getting into our morning walk. Now I have to say the camera I’m putting the camera right in front of my mouth as I’m filming. So I don’t really sound like Darth Vader breathing in real life ... or ... do I?

No comments: