Sunday, December 21, 2008

Caught Bogie Peeing On Santa Clause

Well, not really! In fact, I had to get him to come over and pose with inflata santa.

The above picture was taken yesterday because today we got ... yet another ... six inches of snow or more. Getting semi serious out there these days. Bogie absolutely loves it and today he met his occasional neighborhood buddy.



Two snow dogs meet after a fresh layer of snow on top of an already healthy amount of snow ... what did you think would happen? I wish I would have taken bogie off of his leach and let them play. Couldn’t get the camera on them early enough and I was a bit worried about my 9 year old puppy and his occasional bad back. Both are obviously snow dogs, both are over 7 years old and both were prancing around like puppies.



No comments: