Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mo Snow In Snohomish



Well, the power flickered off for an instant last night as we were getting some sleet that later became heavy snow. Because of this, what I thought was an early morning rise of 4:30 AM was actually a 1:30 AM trip to the coffee pot. It was about 3 hours later before I noticed that time difference on the computer. So it was a bit dark as bogie and I started off on our morning walk.





I was experimenting with the different settings on my camera and still cannot get any good dusk pictures. The close ups are pretty suspect as well but had fun trying to snap some pics along the way.


Part of my experiment was using the movie portion of the camera and seeing if I could get bogie to prance a little bit. I’ll try and include the video below. I’ve had mixed results when uploading movies to blogger.

No comments: