Monday, September 21, 2009

Sunday At Fremont’s OktoberFest - Microbrew Tasting!

Although I like to stay in my cave on weekends and slave away at the computer screen, I was dragged kicking and screaming to an all day beer tasting in Fremont. After all, Sunday was bring your dog day and .... hmmmm ... beer. Not just ordinary beer but some of the best micro brews in the Pacific Northwest nonetheless! It was a blast and I swear that at the end of it all ... Bogie gave me a look at the end as if to say ... “That was great, but honestly, I’m wore out. I don’t think I could smell one more butt!”





A look from the street.

Here you can see me eating one of the longer curly fries.


Here you can see Bogie quite interested in said curly fries.

Here is are some last pics on the way out that I just couldn’t resist.


No comments: