Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Three Blind Moose - Chardonnay

Well, I wandered into Albertsons here in Snohomish and they were having a wine sale of 20% off of purchases of 6 bottles or more. Being the lifelong bachelor that I am, I purchased the essentials of one block of cheese and six bottles of inexpensive wine. I picked up this chardonnay because the bottle looked cool. It wasn’t bad at all, very light and it was gone before I knew it. It certainly wasn’t good enough to become the wall paper on my second 22 inch monitor but there it is. Check out their web site at ... http://www.3blindmoose.com.

By the way, I write everything I post originally in a FileMaker database and it doesn’t recognize the word Chardonnay, now that is just wrong.

Anyway, it was cheap, good and gone way too quickly.

No comments: