Sunday, April 3, 2011

Interurban Photo Walk Experiment

Last Sunday I wanted to see how it would be like to walk over to the Interurban Trail is closest to the apartment and take some pictures along the way. I knew the pictures wouldn’t be impressive but you never really know until you download them from the camera. I also wanted to see how likely it was to walk with Bogie to the trail. This turned out to be OK but the trail just isn’t pretty enough for me to make it a regular thing. However, I do think it is possible for me to use it to ride a bike to work. I may see if there is a way to “rent” a bike instead of buying one for this next experiment. I know that sounds pretty lame but I really don’t want to add more stuff in my life that doesn’t work out. Anyway, on to the photos ...



Have to say I looked at the end of school day time of 2:53 and thought "really?".





No comments: