Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cedar River Trail - Landsburg Park


The sun came out just a little bit, after an entire week of rain. Decided that we should try to knock another one of the “60 Hikes With 60 Miles Of Seattle” items off of our list. Decided to do number 21, Cedar River Trail, Landsburg Park. I had never driven through Issaquah and found that was delightful. I also was paying attention to where Front Street was because I would need to make a left turn on it for a future hike (number 19 in the book Poo Poo Trail).


The river was really high and the current looked a tad bit scary. Also, was amazed about how much moss was over taking much of the trees in particular areas of the trail.


It was only a four mile hike or so but we enjoyed it. I tried my hand at taking some abstract pictures of an old railroad bridge. All in all, a nice little hike but I am getting anxious (way too soon) for future all day hikes to come.




No comments: